Roasted Vegetables and White Bean Soup.
Few foods can match the comforting feeling of a warm hearty soup on a cold winter day. Here’s how you can create your own steamy bowl of delicious roasted vegetables and white bean soup in less than 10 minutes.
- Bunol Asado Fresh Spread by GOOD FOOD FOR GOOD (225g)
- Water – 1 cup (240ml)
- 1 can (~425g) of white beans, rinsed and drained
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Your favourite garnish (e.g. basil and cheese)
- In a medium sized pot add water, Bunol Asado Fresh Spread and white beans.
- Bring it to a rolling boil, stir and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with your favourite garnish (I used fresh basil and sheep milk feta cheese)
Bunol Asado Fresh Spread
Bunol Asado is a Spanish flavours inspired fresh spread made with roasted vegetables and seasoned with black pepper.