Mexican Rice with Corn and Black Beans.
Chiltomate is a very versatile Mexican cooking sauce and great for making tacos, enchiladas, Mexican rice, huevos rancheros and for slow cooking meats. Here is how you can make spicy Mexican rice with corn and black beans in a few easy steps.
- Chiltomate Fresh Mexican sauce by GOOD FOOD FOR GOOD (250ml)
- 1 cup rice (long grain)
- 11/2 cup vegetable stock or water
- 1 cup boiled black beans
- 1 cup corn
- Salt to taste
- Wash the rice.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a stock pot or rice cooker.
- Bring to a rolling boil (or follow rice cooker instructions).
- Cover and simmer on low heat for 15 minutes (or follow rice cooker instructions).
- Optional: Garnish with fresh cilantro and a sprinkle of lime juice.
Chiltomate fresh Mexican sauce
Chiltomate is a tangy and spicy sauce inspired by the Yucatecan cuisine of southeastern Mexico. GOOD FOOD FOR GOOD Chiltomate uses chile de arbol to create a unique and distinctive flavour.