Chunky Pasta Sauce using Bunol Asado Fresh Spread.
Here is a super easy recipe for making delicious and nutritious chunky pasta sauce using Bunol Asado Fresh Spread, a Spanish flavours inspired spread made from a pound of organic vegetables that are slow roasted to perfection and mixed with mild spices.
- GOOD FOOD FOR GOOD Bunol Asado Fresh Spread (225g)
- Cubed Tomato – 1
- Cubed Peppers – 1
- Minced garlic – 2 cloves
- Olive oil – 1 tsp.
- Water – 1 cup
- Pepper or chili flakes or both!
- Stir-fry garlic in oil till it smells nice (~30 seconds)
- Add peppers and tomatoes and cook for a few minutes (~3 minutes)
- Add Bunol Asado and 1 cup of water and bring it to boil (~3 minutes)
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Serve with you favorite pasta on a bed of fresh baby spinach