Spicy Black Bean and Brown Rice Sliders.
Delicious black bean sliders are so easy to make. 3 ingredients and 15 minutes is all you need to create this delicious meal.
Servings: 6 sliders
Cook Time: 15 minutes
1. Brown rice cooked 1 cup
2. GOOD FOOD FOR GOOD Oaxaca Arbol Fresh Spread 1/2 cup
3. Chopped onion 1/4 cup
4. Corn tortillas – 6
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl
2. Form small balls and flatten them slightly
3. Add 1 tbs of oil in the pan and when it’s hot shallow fry the cakes.
4. Be careful with the amount of oil, since these don’t have any binders like egg or flour the patties tend to fall apart if there is excess oil.
I served the sliders on tortillas instead of a bun and garnished them with avocado, pickled onion, cilantro and some salad greens. I also added a bit more heat to it with our Chiltomate Fresh Mexican Sauce.