Chicken Tikka Masala.
Delicious, simple and quick recipe for Chicken Tikka Masala. This sweet and spicy sauce, referred to as the national dish of England, adds a zing to almost everything. Cooking rice might take longer than making Chicken Tikka Masala with GOOD FOOD FOR GOOD’s dairy and gluten free fresh simmer sauce.
- Boneless Skinless Chicken thighs 0.75 lbs (cubed)
- GOOD FOOD FOR GOOD Tikka Masala Fresh Simmer Sauce – 1 jar(250ml)
- Cooking oil – 1 tsp
- Cubed peppers and Onions – 1cup
- Water – 1/4 cup
- Stir fry chicken in oil on medium heat till it turns white on all sides but not fully cooked
- Stir fry peppers and onions in a separate pan
- Add the sauce and water to the chicken, cover and cook on medium heat for 3 minutes
- Uncover, add the onions and peppers and cook on medium heat for 3 minutes
- Serve on warm rice or with naan.
To add more flavour to chicken, marinate it overnight in this easy marinade:
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1 tbsp grated garlic
- 2 tbsp lime/lemon juice
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Optional: Feel free to add any other spices that you like, I like adding some cayenne and fenugreek leaves.