Coconut Curry Salmon Filet.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Marinating Time: 2+ hours
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Salmon filets, 4 pieces, 5 ounces per piece
- Olive oil, 4 tsp (20 mL)
- GOOD FOOD FOR GOOD Coconut Curry Fresh Simmer Sauce, 1 bottle (250 mL)
- In a small bowl, combine a 1/4 cup (60 mL) of GOOD FOOD FOR GOOD Coconut Curry sauce with 2 tsp (10 mL) of olive oil. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
- Place salmon filets in a ziplock bag and pour curry-oil mixture over top. Seal the bag and gently shake the fish to coat with the curry sauce.
- Place fish in refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours to marinate.
- When you are ready to cook the fish, heat 2 tsp (10 mL) of olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Remove fish from ziplock bag and place in non-stick frying pan when oil is hot. Sear the fish for 4 to 5 minutes per side or until fish is cooked through.
- While fish is cooking, warm remaining Coconut Curry sauce (approximately 190 mL) in a small saucepan.
- To serve, top each cooked filet with warmed Coconut Curry sauce.
Recipe by Chef Katherine Sowden