Butter Turkey Pot Pie
- 1 jar (250 mL) GOOD FOOD FOR GOOD Vegan Butter Chicken Fresh Simmer Sauce
- 1 ½ cup extra firm Tofu, diced and pan fried
- ⅓ cup (80 mL) coconut oil, melted
- 8 sheets Phyllo pastry
- Pour GOOD FOOD FOR GOOD Vegan Butter Chicken Fresh Sauce into a small saucepan and place over medium-low heat.
- Stir in cooked tofu pieces and continue cooking over medium-low heat for 5 to 10minutes or until sauce and tofu is warmed through. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Divide sauce evenly between ramekins.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C).
- Lay one piece of phyllo pastry on a cutting board and gently brush with oil to coat. Lay a second piece of phyllo pastry directly over top and gently press down to adhere the two sheets.
- Lightly brush oil on half of the phyllo sheets from step 5 and fold in half like a book and press down gently to adhere.
- Gently scrunch phyllo pastry like tissue paper and place on top of one of the filled ramekins. Lightly oil outside of scrunched phyllo pastry.
- Repeat steps 5 to 7 for remaining ramekins.
- Place ramekins in oven and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until phyllo pastry is golden brown.