- 1 lb Yukon gold potatoes, peeled, sliced a ¼ in. thick lengthwise
- 1 ½ jars (375 mL) GOOD FOOD FOR GOOD Coconut Curry Fresh Sauce
- 4 stalks Green onions, sliced thinly on a bias
- Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C). Lightly spray a baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Lay potatoes in a single layer along the bottom of the baking dish then sprinkle some green onions over top. Spoon approximately ½ cup of the Coconut Curry Fresh Sauce over the top of the potatoes and gently spread out.
- Repeat the process 2 more times until all the ingredients are used and 3 layers are created.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil and place in preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove cover and continue baking for 10 minutes.
Recipe by Katherine Sowden, photo by Richa Gupta