- 8 pieces Flour tortillas, 8 in.
- 0.5 lb (225 g) Vegan Cream cheese, room temperature (I used Wood and Water Cheese)
- ? cup (80 mL) GOOD FOOD FOR GOOD Taco Sauce
- 2 ½ tbsp (37 mL) Jalapeños, pickled, minced
- Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place cream cheese, GOOD FOOD FOR GOOD Taco Sauce and jalapeños in a medium mixing bowl. Using a hand mixer, mix ingredients thoroughly until cream cheese is smooth.
- Lay 1 tortilla on your cutting board then lay another tortilla on top so that the top of the second tortilla lines up with the middle of the first tortilla.
- Place ¾ cup of cream cheese mixture in the centre of the tortillas and use a spatula to spread the dip evenly over the tortillas, leaving a ¼ in. border at the edge.
- Starting at the edge closest to you, begin to roll the tortillas into a log shape. Roll tortillas tightly to ensure pinwheels stay together. Wrap in a plastic wrap and refrigerate for about an hour.
- With a knife, slice the rolled tortilla into ½ in. thick pieces and lay flat on prepared baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet in preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until tortillas are lightly crisped.
Recipe by Katherine Sowden, photo by Richa Gupta