Spicy Black Bean Pinwheel Bites
- 4 pieces Flour tortillas, 8 in.
- 1 container (225 g) GOOD FOOD FOR GOOD Oaxaca Arbol Fresh Spread
- (Optional) ¼ cup (60 mL) GOOD FOOD FOR GOOD Chiltomate Fresh Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Lay 1 tortilla on your cutting board then lay another tortill
a on top so that the top of the second tortilla lines up with the middle of the first tortilla.
- Place half the container of GOOD FOOD FOR GOOD Oaxaca Arbol Fresh Spread in the centre of the tortillas and use a spatula to spread the dip evenly over the tortillas, leaving a ¼ in. border at the edge.
- Starting at the edge closest to you, begin to roll the tortillas into a log shape. Roll tortillas tightly to ensure pinwheels stay together. Wrap in a plastic wrap and refrigerate for about an hour.
- With a knife, slice the rolled tortilla into ½ in. thick pieces and lay flat on prepared baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet in preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until tortillas are lightly crisped.
- To serve, place warmed pinwheel bites on a plate and drizzle warm GOOD FOOD FOR GOOD Chiltomate Fresh Sauce over top.
Recipe by Katherine Sowden, photo by Richa Gupta