- 1lb (450 g) Fingerling potatoes, sliced in half lengthwise
- ½ cup (125 mL) Olive/Canola oil
- ½ cup GOOD FOOD FOR GOOD Tikka Masala Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F (204°C).
- Place potatoes in a pot of cold water. Bring pot to a boil then reduce to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes at a simmer. Remove pot from heat and drain potatoes.
- Pour half the canola oil into the roasting pan then lay the potatoes flesh side down in the pan. Pour the remaining canola oil over top of the potatoes.
- Place potatoes in oven and roast for 25 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown and tender.
- Remove potatoes from roasting pan and place in non-stick skillet. Add GOOD FOOD FOR GOOD Tikka Masala Sauce to the pan and place over medium heat.
- Cook potatoes and sauce until potatoes are well coated and sauce is warmed through (approximately 5-7 minutes).
Chef’s Tip – When boiling potatoes start the potatoes in cold water to ensure the potatoes cook evenly.
Recipe by Katherine Sowden, photo by Richa Gupta