- 1 tbsp 15 mL Olive oil
- 1 each Spanish onion, medium, ¼ in. dice
- 2 each Bell pepper, ½ in. dice
- 1 can (540 mL) Kidney beans, canned, drained, rinsed
- 1 cup (250 mL) Corn, frozen
- 1 ½ cup (375 mL) Turkey, cooked, ½ in. dice
- 2 jars (500 mL) GOOD FOOD FOR GOOD Chiltomate Fresh Sauce
- ¾ cup (185 mL) Water
- To taste Salt
- To taste Pepper
- Heat olive oil in saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Stir in onions and peppers and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until onions begin to turn translucent.
- Add kidney beans, corn, turkey and GOOD FOOD FOR GOOD Chiltomate Fresh Sauce to the pot and stir well to combine.
- Bring pot to a simmer and cook for approximately 15 minutes or until corn is warmed through and desired consistency is reached.
Recipe by Katherine Sowden, photo by Richa Gupta