I served this superfood bowl at some of the farmers markets last summer and I have been getting several requests to post the recipe. This nutritious superfood bowl is easy to put together and full of flavour! Eating healthy never tasted this good. Here is how you can assemble a Superfood Bowl for an easy lunch or dinner.
- 1 cup Cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup Boiled chickpeas
- 1/2 cup Roasted vegetables ( Sweet potato, cauliflower, onion, red peppers) – Cubed and tossed with some olive oil and salt. Roasted on a baking sheet for 15 minutes at 425 degrees
- 1/4 cup Cucumber Mint Salsa ( Cucumber, red pepper, tomato, fresh mint, Lemon/lime juice and salt)
- 1/2 cup GOOD FOOD FOR GOOD Fresh Coconut Curry (warm)
- In a big bowl start layering the super food, I started with Quinoa, topped with chickpeas, then I added a layer of vegetables.
- Pour a generous amount of warm and fragrant coconut curry and then topped it with cucumber mint salsa.
Substitute GOOD FOOD FOR GOOD Coconut Curry Sauce with GOOD FOOD FOR GOOD Chiltomate Sauce to create a spicy and Mexican flavoured bowl.
Recipe and photo by Richa Gupta