Black Bean Salad with Fresh Mint.
- 1 cup black beans, soaked or use Eden canned organic beans
- 3 cups filtered water (no water needed of canned beans are used)
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 extra virgin olive oil
- 3 red radishes, small dice
- 3 scallions, minced
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, minced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh mint, minced
- Drain soaked beans and rinse well with water. Drain again.
- Combine beans and water and bring to a boil over high heat. (Alternatively, you can use canned beans but only by EDEN organics)
- Lower heat and cook for 1-1/2 hours. Drain beans
- Whisk together the next five wet dressing ingredients and pour over warm beans
- When beans have cooled, toss together with vegetables.
Recipe by Marni Wasserman