Huevos A La Mexicana.
Here is a simple recipe to add Mexican flavors to your eggs, no matter what style of eggs you prefer.
- 1 tsp of GOOD FOOD FOR GOOD Chile de Arbol Sauce for Tacos
- 1 tbsp of GOOD FOOD FOR GOOD Tomatillo Enchilada Sauce
- 1-3 Eggs
- 2-3 Sprigs of chives, chopped
- As needed Butter or Pam Spray
- Mix together desired amount of eggs with Chile de Arbol Sauce for Tacos.
- Add chives to egg mixture.
- Heat frying pan with butter or Pam spray.
- Cook eggs in desired fashion (omelet or scrambled).
- Spread GOOD FOOD FOR GOOD Tomatillo Enchilada Sauce over the top of the eggs for an added layer of flavour.
- Suggested additions to the eggs could be green onions, smoked paprika, or any favourite omelet ingredient.
Recipe and photo by Anastasia Kemp.