- 1 jar (250 ml) GOOD FOOD FOR GOOD Taco Sauce
- 1 cup Chopped onion
- 1 cup Black beans, cooked and rinsed
- 1 cup Frozen corn kernels
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 4 cups Cooked basmati rice (1 day old rice is better)
- (Optional) Chopped cilantro, avocado, red pepper or scallions
- Sauté onions in a nonstick pan with some oil till onions start sweating (~3 minutes).
- Add black beans, corn, salt and the whole jar of sauce and cook for 2 minutes.
- Start adding rice, one cup at a time stirring consistently to ensure all the grains are coated with sauce.
- Cook rice and sauce with all the vegetables for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro and your favorite vegetables.
Recipe and photo by Richa Gupta.