Coconut Curry Chicken.
- 1 jar (250 ml) GOOD FOOD FOR GOOD Coconut Curry Sauce
- 3 Boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cups Jasmine or basmati rice
- 1 can Coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- Desired vegetables
- Combine rice, coconut milk, and water in a sauce pan and bring to boil.
- Once boiled stir rice then reduce to low heat.
- Continue cooking for 15-20 minutes or until the liquid has evaporated.
- Let sit for a few minutes then fluff with a fork before serving.
- Cook chicken in a wok or large greased pan (season chicken if desired, I used salt, pepper and smoked paprika).
- Remove chicken from wok and set aside.
- Add vegetables to wok. (For this recipe I used one and a half yellow and red peppers and one bag of green beans).
- Once the vegetables are cooked through add the chicken back to the pot.
- Add Coconut Curry Sauce and 1/4 of the bottle of water (as directed on the jar).
- Sauté food until combined.
Recipe and photo by Anastasia Kemp.