This delicious and super easy side dish has ended up becoming my whole dinner several times. I guarantee once you try this you will never go back to plain roasted cauliflower. Crispy cauliflower with warm creamy tomato sauce, seasoned with cinnamon, cardamom and fenugreek leaves will add just the right amount of exotic flavours to your cauliflower side dish.
- 1 head cauliflower (washed), broken into florets
- Sea salt
- Olive oil
- Good Food for Good Vegan Butter Chicken Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Toss cauliflower florets in olive oil to coat them well. Sprinkle sea salt (~1.5tsp)
- Spread evenly on a cookie sheet and roast for 20 minutes till you see golden spots.
- Warm the Butter Chicken sauce.
- Serve cauliflower in a platter and drizzle the sauce all over the florets.
Chef’s Tip: Once the cauliflower is roasted turn the oven settings to broil to get some more colour.