- 1 jar of Good Food For Good Coconut Curry sauce
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 ½ cup cooked chickpeas
- 1 cup chopped sweet potato
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 1 cup water
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro to garnish (optional)
- Warm oil in a sauce pan, and sauté Sweet potato till brown on the edges.
- Add kale and stir fry a bit for about 1 minute.
- Add chickpeas, Good Food For Good Coconut Curry sauce and 1 cup of water.
- Cook uncovered for 10 minutes on medium heat.
- Add salt to taste and garnish with cilantro.