Vegan version of a classic pinwheel!
Creamy Mexican Pinwheel Bites
- 8 pieces Flour tortillas, 8 in.
- 0.5 lb (225 g) Vegan Cream cheese, room temperature (I used Wood and Water Cheese)
- ⅓ cup (80 mL) GOOD FOOD FOR GOOD Chile de Arbol Sauce for Tacos
- 2 ½ tbsp (37 mL) Jalapeños, pickled, minced
- Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place cream cheese, GOOD FOOD FOR GOOD Chile de Arbol sauce for Tacos and jalapeños in a medium mixing bowl. Using a hand mixer, mix ingredients thoroughly until cream cheese is smooth.
- Lay 1 tortilla on your cutting board then lay another tortilla on top so that the top of the second tortilla lines up with the middle of the first tortilla.
- Place ¾ cup of cream cheese mixture in the centre of the tortillas and use a spatula to spread the dip evenly over the tortillas…
View original post 86 more words