Spring is finally here! I love easy simple recipes when the weather inside so I have to spend the least amount of time in the kitchen. These Vegan Cheesy Nachos are loaded with flavour and are super easy to make. Its a great dish that even children can put it together.
- Organic Tortilla Chips – Low salt if possible
- Nona Vegan Cheesy Style Sauce
- Good Food For Good Taco Sauce (mild or spicy)
- Cooked Black beans (1 cup)
- Shredded cabbage, carrots, peppers or any other vegetable of your choice
- Chopped cilantro
- Lime juice to garnish the slaw
- Prepare the slaw by mixing all the shredded ingredients and adding lime juice to taste.
- Warm up the Nona Vegan Cheesy Style Sauce and Good Food For Good Taco Sauce.
- Spread the Nacho chips in a plate and generously pour Good Food For Good Taco Sauce.
- Top it up with warm Nona Vegan Cheesy Style Sauce.
- Garnish with black beans, slaw and cilantro.
- You can also add jalapeño and/or Mango for more flavour.