Pineapple Pepper and Coconut Curry.
I have been meaning to combine these three flavours for a while and today I finally did it! It turned out better than I had imagined and I couldn’t stop licking the bowl. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
- 1 jar (250 ml) GOOD FOOD FOR GOOD Coconut Curry Sauce
- 1 cup cauliflower flourets
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 1 tsp black pepper corn
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ cup chopped pineapple
- (Optional) 1/8 cup chopped banana peppers
- (Optional) 2 tbsp Chopped cilantro
- Warm oil in a non-stick pan, when hot add carrots and cauliflower and let them cook till they develop some good brown spots (~3 minutes).
- Add kale, black pepper corns and banana peppers, and allow all the vegetables to cook till almost done (~5 minutes).
- Add Coconut Curry Sauce and ¼ cup…
View original post 27 more words