Calling all Good Food For Good lovers to help spread the love for a great cause.
Position: Good Food Ambassador
Location: Several Locations (Toronto West, Vancouver, Ottawa)
Organization: GOOD FOOD FOR GOOD
Type: Part-time. Requires weekend work. Contract.
Start Date: ASAP
GOOD FOOD FOR GOOD is a social food enterprise that makes fresh, organic, vegan and gluten free food. We are a young food start-up that hopes to disrupt the industrial food system. GOOD FOOD FOR GOOD stands for good food and good business. We make good food accessible to everyone, including those who cannot afford it. With every sale of our food we donate a meal to fight world hunger.
We are seeking an energetic, honest and hard-working Brand Ambassador who can independently represent our brand in their region. Job responsibilities include:
- Manage consumer shows or farmers’ market stalls
- Coordinate and manage in-store demonstrations
- Develop and Maintain healthy work relation with the in-store staff
- Develop and execute a plan to increase the same store sale
As a Brand Ambassador, you will educate customers about GOOD FOOD FOR GOOD. We will share our story with you and explain why we believe our food is tastier and healthier than everything else available in the market today. Your job is to tell this story from your perspective and in your own words while demonstrating your passion and conviction in good/real/local food and the social business model.
Additional commission based compensations for bringing in new customer accounts (retail stores/café/restaurants etc.) Lastly, we are start-up and need help in many areas – so if you think you can help we are all ears for your ideas!
- Passion for real, local food
- Interest in engaging and interacting with customers and strangers
- Support for fighting world hunger
Several Locations, we plan to assign a geographical region to each brand ambassador (Toronto, Ottawa, Vancouver)
- 20-30 hours per month
- Mostly Weekends
- Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.