Seeking a Brand Ambassador to represent our brands!
Good Food for Good is a social food enterprise that hopes to disrupt the industrial food system. Our organic, vegan, and gluten-free cooking sauces, ketchup and teas allow Canadians to enjoy high quality and delicious food at home without sacrificing convenience. Good Food for Good stands for good food and good business. We make good food accessible to everyone, including those who cannot afford it. With every sale of our food we donate a meal to fight world hunger.
We are seeking an energetic, honest and hard-working Brand Ambassador who can independently manage in-store demonstrations as well as assist at various consumer shows and markets in the Greater Toronto Area. As a Brand Ambassador, you will be required to sample and sell our products and educate customers about Turmeric Teas and Good Food for Good. We will share our story with you and explain why we believe our tea comes with benefits and our food is tastier and healthier than anything else available in the market today. Your job is to tell this story from your perspective and in your own words while demonstrating your passion and conviction in good, real, local food and the social business model.
The in-store demos and shows/markets predominately take place over the weekend. We understand if you are only available on Saturdays (or Sundays), or if you need to take the occasional weekend off.
- Setup sampling/selling table and display signs & products
- Invite customers to taste our tea, sauces or ketchup
- Educate customers about our brands and points of difference
- Complete sales with interested customers
- Count inventory at shows/markets
- Interpersonal & Communication skills
- Caring & Respectful demeanor
- Outgoing & Motivated by sales!
- Having a car is a must! (many demos and shows take place outside of the GTA, or are not easily accessible with TTC)
- Approx. 10 hours per week – varies with season & our scheduling of shows
- Please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.