Good Food For Good – Digital Marketing
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Job Type: Full time
Pay Structure: Salary (commensurate with qualifications and experience)
Location: Markham, ON
ABOUT GOOD FOOD FOR GOOD
Good Food for Good is a social food enterprise that hopes to disrupt the industrial food system. Our organic, vegan, and gluten-free cooking sauces, ketchup and teas allow Canadians to enjoy high quality and delicious food at home without sacrificing convenience. Good Food for Good stands for good food and good business. We make good food accessible to everyone, including those who cannot afford it. With every sale of our food we donate a meal to fight world hunger.
At Good Food for Good, we are committed to helping our employees learn, grow and make an impact. We aspire to provide an environment where ideas are discussed freely and employees have the creative freedom to implement ideas in their own unique style to achieve the desired outcomes. We offer flexible work hours, training and coaching to help drive your success and wellbeing. If you are passionate about food and excited by the challenges faced by a fast-growing start-up, then we’d like to hear from you!
Good Food for Good is seeking a creative, hard-working and motivated Digital Marketing Manager to manage all of our digital programs. You will take over the management & maintenance of our online presence (including all social media platforms, websites and blog) with the intent of improving and elevating the exposure and impression of our brands globally. This is amazing opportunity to leverage (and master) your social media marketing, e-mail marketing, and e-commerce skills to drive sales growth in Canada and USA.
- Manage existing social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest and Twitter.
- Oversee, monitor and grow traffic/engagement on key social media channels via content creation, captivating storytelling & promotion, and engaging with relevant accounts and profiles on a daily basis.
- Publish & manage advertisements on Google and social media channels, as well as performance monitoring.
- Lead website refreshments, including managing relationship with third party vendors (when applicable), managing project timelines and soliciting input and feedback from internal team.
- Identify, evaluate and execute tactics to drive e-commerce sales.
- Increase engagement with newsletter subscribers.
- Maintain a voice consistent with our mission, vision, and values throughout all communications;
- Represent Good Food for Good online and at key events as a confident & passionate brand ambassador;
- Help develop the Good Food for Good brand as a leader in the industry and an active member of the healthy living community by following industry trends, news, and developments;
- Collect and create content, write posts, schedule and publish across all channels;
- Respond to inquiries/comments in a timely manner;
- Draft social media content and assist program planning and execution, to support the rest of the Good Food for Good team, as needed; and
DESIRED EDUCATION & SKILLS
- Communications, Marketing, and/or Business degree;
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing including digital marketing;
- Must be knowledgeable in social media best practices and experienced in managing professional channels;
- Must be familiar with all social medial platforms listed above, as well as management tools including Hootsuite;
- Ability to utilize and report analytics in order to monitor progress and meet goals;
- Experience with SEM/SEO;
- Experience with Mail Chimp;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Creative personality with ability to draft, ideate, and create fun and engaging materials for a diverse audience;
- Strong attention to detail, ensuring quality work is being presented to the intended audience;
- Ability to self-manage and work independently, but not afraid to ask questions or for direction;
- Team player who is excited to work in a fast paced, and dynamic work environment!
- 40 hours per week
- Please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.