This sweet and spicy garlicky mushroom dish is my go to when I am craving Chinese food! It is super easy and made without any starch or sugars. I made the sauce for this recipe with our Organic Spicy Ketchup that is naturally sweetened with dates.
Dates are not only natures candy but are also loaded with micro nutrients that our bodies need. To find out more about why you should make Dates part of your healthy lifestyle, check out our blog post on 15 reasons you should eat dates.
- 1 tbsp Coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- ¼ cup Good Food For Good Spicy Ketchup
- 1 tsp Finely grated garlic
- 1 tsp Finely grated ginger
- 1 tsp Chili flakes
- 10 Crimini mushrooms, cut in quarters
- 1 tbsp Avocado oil
- Mix all together to make a sauce.
- Sauté Mushrooms in 1tbsp of avocado oil, it takes about 5 minutes.
- Add sauce and cook till mushrooms are coated well with the sauce.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and some sesame seeds. You can also garnish with scallions.
- Enjoy them in lettuce wraps, zoodles or just on their own.