These roasted smashed garlicky potatoes are a crowd pleaser just by themselves. They make a great side to a delicious soup or any other main. I love them on warm kale salad too.
- 2 Garlic cloves, finely grated
- 2 tbsp Avocado oil
- 2 tbsp Good Food For Good Spicy Ketchup
- ½ tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 lb Organic baby potatoes
- ¼ tsp Black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Rinse the baby potatoes and remove any blemishes
- Boil potatoes in a heavy bottom pot till fork tender
- Drain the potatoes and keep aside
- In a big bowl add 2 tbsp of Avocado oil, garlic, black pepper and salt to taste
- Add all the potatoes in this bowl and coat them with oil and garlic mix
- Preheat oven to 400F and get a baking tray ready
- Smash the potatoes gently either with a big fork or potato masher. Top them with some more olive oil and garlic mix and bake for 20 minutes in the oven or till nice and golden
- To assemble – Top the baked potatoes with a dollop of Ketchup and garnish with cilantro.