There’s nothing a great Butter Chicken recipe can’t fix. Luckily, we have a Butter Chicken recipe sans Chicken. It uses the goodness of Cauliflower to make a heavenly combo! We top the flatbreads with cashew cheese and arugula to make it even better. If you don’t believe us, try it yourselves! All you need is yourself, a knife, and a cutting board! We used a grill for this one, but you can use a pan or oven too!
- 1 jar of Good Food For Good Butter Chicken sauce
- 4 Flatbreads
- 1 Cup of Cauliflower florets
- Cashew cheese (we like Culchered)
- Arugula (a bunch)
- Avocado oil
- Brush the grill/pan with avocado oil.
- Grill the florets on a grill, in a frying pan, or bake them in the oven until cooked through.
- This takes super quick on the grill ~10 minutes. In the oven or in a pan it can take ~20-25 minutes.
- Heat the flatbreads either on the grill, in a pan, or in the oven.
- Top the flatbreads with the cauliflower florets and our delicious Butter Chicken sauce. Add dollops of soft cashew cheese and Arugula.
This recipe is from our Ultimate Plant-Based Summer BBQ Guide which you can find here.