Looking for a fiesta tonight? Try this delicious Fiesta Quinoa Bowl! It packs the goodness of Broccoli and Cauliflower and it is certain to please everyone in your family! We also added black beans and quinoa for an extra health punch. Both quinoa and black beans are rich in Fiber, which is protective for our digestive systems and our heart! We used our Good Food For Good Taco sauce in this one, which is perfect if you love a dish with a little spice. Give this a try tonight!
- Good Food For Good Taco sauce
- 1 cup of Broccoli and Cauliflower florets
- 1/2 sliced Avocado
- 1/2 Cup of cooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup of cooked black beans
- Cherry tomatoes – 6 halves
Pico de gallo – 1/4 Cup
Chopped pineapple, tomatoes, red onion
- Brush grill grid with oil. Add the florets and grill until cooked through.
- Chop the pineapple, tomatoes, and red onion to make pico de gallo.
- Assemble the plate! Add quinoa, avocado, pico de gallo, and the broccoli florets
- Garnish with cilantro and cherry tomatoes.
- Drizzle with our Taco sauce
This recipe is from our Ultimate Plant-Based Summer BBQ Guide which you can find here.