Are you having a burger craving? This Broccoli Ciabatta can definitely satisfy that! It has sooo much veggie goodness and it is also good for you! It is a great recipe for those that are Vegan. In fact, our delicious Sweet and Spicy BBQ sauce is also Vegan, and is sweetened with the magic of dates! Each bottle of OUR Good Food For Good BBQ sauce contains 1 1/2 dates! Have a go at it tonight.
Good Food For Good Sweet and Spicy BBQ sauce
4 Ciabatta buns
Hummus (enough to slather onto each bun)
2 Broccoli Heads
1/2 Red Onion
Cashew cheese (we like Culchered)
Radish for garnish
Pico de gallo
1/4 cup of pineapple
1/4 cup of tomatoes
1/4 cup of red onion
- Cut the broccoli into steaks, save remaining florets for another recipe. Cut the red onion into rounds. Julienne the radish.
- Brush the red onion and broccoli with oil and pop it onto the grill.
- Toast the ciabatta buns quickly
- Grill until cooked through.
- Assemble the buns: top with hummus, the grilled veggies, then our BBQ sauce, soft cashew cheese, and garnish with radish.
This recipe is from our Ultimate Plant-Based Summer BBQ Guide which you can find here.