This summer recipe is so easy and is one of our quick whip recipes! It combines the goodness of Cauliflower and Broccoli Rabe with our BBQ sauce.Since Cauliflower Steak is all the rage right now, we made our cauliflower into a delicious steak to top it all off! Give it a try!
1 jar of Good Food For Good BBQ sauce
1/2 bunch of Broccoli Rabe
1/4 Cup of Hummus
1/4 Cup of cooked chickpeas (can be canned)
- Brush the broccoli rabe with oil
- Cut the Cauliflower into steaks, and brush with oil, then our BBQ sauce
- Grill both the Cauliflower and Broccoli Rabe until cooked through. (Check with a fork).
- Assemble the plate! Place Hummus on plate, Cauliflower, Broccoli rabe, and 1/4 CUP of cooked chickpeas.
- Garnish with cilantro and our BBQ sauce.
This recipe is from our Ultimate Plant-Based Summer BBQ Guide which you can find here.