Craving delicious grilled veggies in a bowl? Look no further because we had the bowl for you! This bowl comes together in minutes and it is the perfect Summer dinner idea. Give it a try tonight!
- 1 jar of Good Food For Good BBQ sauce
- 1 cup of broccoli and cauliflower florets
- 1/2 sweet potato
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups of greens (arugula and mixed greens work)
Tahini Lemon Dressing:
- 1/2 cup of Tahini
- 2/3-3/4 cups of water
- 3 TBSP Lemon juice (freshly squeezed or bottled)
Pico de gallo
- 1/4 cup of pineapple
- 1/4 cup of tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of red onion
- Brush the grill with oil.
- Grill the portobello caps and florets until cooked through and can be pierced with a fork.
- Next, brush the portobello with our BBQ sauce.
- Assemble the bowl by adding greens and cherry tomatoes. Top with portobello, florets, pico de gallo, cilantro, our BBQ sauce, and The Tahini Lemon dressing.
This recipe is from our Ultimate Plant-Based Summer BBQ Guide which you can find here.