Photography By Matt Gibson for Sprig Creative, Food and prop styling by Sprig Creative
A hearty, veggie-loaded meal to dig into after a long day, this coconut curry comes together in a matter of minutes. Get all the flavor without the labor!
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 cup cubed sweet potato
1 can (540 mL) chickpeas, drained, rinsed and patted dry
1 cup stemmed and chopped kale
¼ tsp kosher salt
Pinch ground black pepper
1 jar of Good Food for Good Fresh Coconut Curry Sauce
1 cup water
¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro to garnish (optional)
1. In large nonstick skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Stir in sweet potato. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the sweet potato starts to soften and brown, about 5 minutes.
2. Add in the chickpeas and kale; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Stir in salt and pepper.
3. Stir in curry sauce and water. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until sweet potato is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
4. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed. Garnish with fresh cilantro.
Your New Quick Meal Solution
Coconut curry is a delicious, creamy sauce, bursting with aromas of coconut and mild spices in a bright yellow curry. The best part is—this sauce is super versatile! From a warming lentil carrot soup to coconut curry quinoa bowl, we created this delicious home-style vegan sauce that can be used with any vegetable or protein of your choice.
This Coconut Curry Sauce is not only quick to use and aromatically delicious, but is made with organic ingredients. Good Food For Good’s Sauce is also Dairy Free, Vegan, Whole30 approved, Keto and Paleo diet friendly, Gluten Free, Preservatives Free and Sugar Free. Only the best food for you!
Learn more about Good Food For Good’s Coconut Curry Sauce here!
Find the store nearest to you.
Make a difference now:
- Share this story with your friends and family!
- Try our recipe for a healthy meal!