Main Course/Gluten-free/ Whole30
Serves 4 | Cooks In 30 Min
Super easy and quick Potatoes and Peas curry is seasoned using Good Food For Good Tikka Masala Sauce. This curry is a complete balanced meal on its own with protein from peas, starch from potatoes and more delicious vegetables from the sauce. This one is made in Instant Pot but you can use the same method in a pot.
It's topped with Indian style omelette made using onions, spinach, green chillies and seasoned with spices like cumin, turmeric, cayenne and garam masala.
- 1 jar of Good Food For Good Tikka Masala Sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups fresh peas
- 2 potatoes cubed
- ½ tea spoon salt
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped spinach
- 1 green chilli finely chopped
- ½ tea spoon cumin
- ¼ tea spoon turmeric
- ¼ tea spoon cayenne
- ¼ tea spoon garam masala
- ¼ tea spoon salt
Our Tikka Masala Sauce is made with all organic ingredients and has only 20 calories/2g of net carbs per serving. It uses just a touch of dates for sweetness keeping total sugar quantity to be 2g per serving of ¼ cup of sauce.
- Add all the ingredients mentioned above to the Instant Pot
- Pressure cook for 1 minute and quick release
- Use a fork to Beat the Eggs, add the rest of the ingredients.
- In a non-stick pan add some oil to coat the bottom, when its hot add the egg mixture and cover the pot and lower the heat.
- After 5 minutes flit the omelette and cook for another minute or two till egg is fully cooked.
- Garnish with Cilantro and serve