Main Course/ Whole30/ Vegan
Serves 2 | Cooks in 15 minutes
Gloomy days make you want to eat food that will compensate for the lack of sunshine. This Tempeh Curry is made with Good Food For Good's Tikka Masala Sauce and will not only remind you of the tropics but also comes loaded with energy and mood boosting vitamins (thanks to superfoods kale and sweet potato).
- 1 pack of tempeh, rinsed and cut in cubes
- ½ red onion, cut in ¾ inch cubes
- 1 green pepper, cut in ¾ inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 Good Food For Good Tikka Masala Sauce
- Salt (optional)
- Crisp tempeh a bit in a pan with 2 tablespoons oil.
- Once tempeh looks crispy, add peppers and onions. Sauté on high heat till they get some brown marks.
- Add 1 jar of Good Food For Good Tikka Masala Sauce and 1 cup of water.
- Stir and allow it to bubble on the edges.
- Reduce heat to medium low. Cover pan and cook for another 5-6 minutes.
- Serve with cauliflower rice.
Good Food For Good Tikka Masala sauce is made with all organic ingredients and has only 20 calories/2g of net carbs per serving. It uses just a touch of dates for sweetness keeping total sugar to be 2g per serving of ¼ cup of sauce.
You can replace tempeh with chicken and serve it with roasted sweet potatoes.