Main Course/ Vegan/ Whole30
Serves 4 | Cooks In 30 Min
Easy coconut creamy curry with peppers, onions and sweet potato. You can use any vegetable that you have on hand for this. Sweet potato is a great source for complex carbs and is loaded with antioxidant called beta-carotene. Peppers are loaded with vitamin-c and onions are also loaded with a ton of great nutrients.
- 1 Jar Good Food For Good Coconut Curry Sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups sweet potato cubed
- 1/2 cups onion cubed
- 1 ½ cup red pepper cubed
- 1 table spoon coconut oil
Good Food For Good Coconut Curry sauce is made with all organic ingredients. Now you can enjoy the flavor you crave without the bad stuff.
- In a heavy bottom skillet add coconut oil and sauté sweet potato, once they start to get caramelised add onions and peppers and cook till they are caramelising and showing brown spots.
- Add the coconut curry and water and let it cook till it has reached desired consistency.
- Garnish with cilantro.
Leave it more saucy and enjoy with rice of your choice. Enjoy the leftovers in a wrap.