Vegan/ Gluten-Free/ Keto
Serve 4 | Cooks In 30 Min
With the popularity of mushroom burgers, we thought we would put our own spin on it. The portobello works so well as patty because of how juicy it is. Using a grill allows for that wonderful charred effect, which will please anyone in your family! Not to mention this recipe comes together in minutes, and packs wonderful plant goodness. Give it a try tonight!
A simple and easy vegan delicious barbecue portobello burger recipe - perfect for summers! We made it with our homemade style sugar free bbq sauce, loaded with flavor instead of sugar & additives.
Our BBQ Sauce is made with all-organic ingredients and has only 15 calories/2g of net carbs per ¼ cup serving.
- 1 jar of Good Food For Good BBQ Sauce
- 4 portobello caps
- 4 vegan keto buns, we recommend Unbun
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 of onion
- Arugula or mixed greens
- 1/4 cup of pineapple diced
- 1/4 cup of tomatoes diced
- 1/4 cup of red onion diced
- 2 table spoon lime juice
- Salt to taste
- Mix pineapple pico de gallo ingredients and set aside.
- Brush your grill/pan with oil.
- Grill the portobello caps along with the onion until tender and can be pierced with a fork.
- Brush the portobello caps with our bbq sauce
- Assemble the burger by topping the keto buns with pico de gallo, the portobello, onion, a drizzle of our barbecue sauce. Add greens, avocado, and garnish with radish.