Main Course/ Vegan/ Whole30
Serves 4 | Cooks In 30 Min
Super easy and quick Potatoes and Peas Curry is seasoned using Good Food For Good Tikka Masala Sauce. This curry is a complete balanced meal on its own with protein from peas, starch from potatoes and more delicious vegetables from the sauce. This one is made in Instant Pot but you can use the same method in a cooking pot as well.
- 1 jar of Good Food For Good Tikka Masala Sauce
- 1 cup of water
- 2 cups fresh peas
- 2 potatoes cubed
- ½ tea spoon salt
Our Tikka Masala Sauce is made with all organic ingredients and has only 20 calories/2g of net carbs per serving. It uses just a touch of dates for sweetness keeping total sugar quantity to be 2g per serving of ¼ cup of sauce.
- Add fresh peas, potatoes, salt, water and Tikka Masala sauce to the Instant Pot.
- Pressure cook for one minute and quick release.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.
- Leave it more saucy and enjoy with rice of your choice.
- Enjoy the leftovers in a wrap.