Good Food For Good is an organic food company with two distinct goals, connected by the single belief that all people in the world deserve access to nutritious food. As a Social Enterprise and Certified B Corporation, we create products that make it easy to eat healthy at home, while supporting a greater mission to provide food to communities in need. Every sale from Good Food For Good’s line of flavourful sauces, condiments and healing turmeric tea blends, helps to subsidize meals for people who live in food insecurity. Our vegan products are free from allergens, refined sugar and preservatives, enabling local consumers to feed their families healthy, ethical and delicious food, while empowering families across the globe to do the same.
- Work Area: Marketing
- Employment Type: Paid Summer Internship
- Career Status: Entry-level
- Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
The Graphic Design Intern will work under the Brand Manager to produce compelling content for our two brands. Your keen eye for photography and design will help us create memorable images and marketing material. You will be key in initializing and structuring creative content for our website, social media platforms and email blasts.
- Produce and edit branding and content
- Stylize images and video for creative content posts
- Design social media posts
- Website design and maintenance
- Design email blasts
- Trade show branding and design
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proficiency in photo and video editing (Photoshop and Premier or equivalents)
- Experience using Canva, WordPress, Shopify and Mailchimp
- Bonus: Creative writing
- Able to navigate marketing strategies via Instagram, Facebook and Linkedin
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Comfortable in translating high level objectives into concrete action items?
- Desire to learn and grow?
- Student or recent graduate in Communications or Media
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
We offer an opportunity to be the change you want to see in the food world. Our products are disruptive to the industrial food system and our unique business model ensures we act in the best interest of all stakeholders, including our customers, employees, partners, society and environment.
HOW TO APPLY
- Send Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Best of luck! Note, due to the large volume of applicants, we are only able to respond to shortlisted candidates.