Good Food For Good is an organic food company with two distinct goals, connected by the single belief that all people in the world deserve access to nutritious food. As a Social Enterprise and Certified B Corporation, we create products that make it easy to eat healthy at home, while supporting a greater mission to provide food to communities in need. Every sale from Good Food For Good’s line of flavourful sauces, condiments and healing turmeric tea blends, helps to subsidize meals for people who live in food insecurity. Our vegan products are free from allergens, refined sugar and preservatives, enabling local consumers to feed their families healthy, ethical and delicious food, while empowering families across the globe to do the same.
- Work Area: Sales & Marketing
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Career Status: Professional
- Expected Travel: 0 – 20%
The Business Development Manager will ensure we continue to grow our sales by triple digits for the next several years, meeting – or exceeding – the sales target. Our growth model calls for growing same store sales and at the same time our retail footprint. You will provide the pixie dust to keep these two growth engines in overdrive. Specifically, you will partner with our existing customers to create programs to drive same store sales growth. Collaborate with our Brokers and Distributors to increase Points of Distribution. Create a compelling brand experience at consumer shows. Develop partnerships to build brand awareness and drive sales. Analyze, Strategize, and Execute ideas to grow. Dabble in Marketing.
- Own the same store sales growth strategy and execution
- Build relationships at store and head office
- Broker and Distributor management
- Consumer show planning and execution
- Manage Brand Ambassadors
- Develop trade marketing plan and budget
- Mange trade promotions
- Build awareness through creative strategic placements
- Identify partnerships and strategies for sustainable growth
- Grow retail footprint by identifying, nurturing and closing sales leads
- Monthly sales analysis and reporting
- Support Marketing team in content creation and digital marketing (e.g. e-mail marketing, social media monitoring)
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to develop and leverage business relationships
- Comfortable in translating high level objectives into concrete action items
- Thrive in a fast paced and start-up like environment
- Data analysis and presentation
- Microsoft Office Suite or equivalent
- People management
- Desire to learn and grow
- Diploma or undergraduate degree, ideally in Business or Nutrition
- 3+ years of experience in Consumer Products, Sales / Account Management, Business Development
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
We offer an opportunity to be the change you want to see in the food world. Our products are disruptive to the industrial food system and our unique business model ensures we act in the best interest of all stakeholders, including our customers, employees, partners, society and environment.
HOW TO APPLY
- Send Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com. Application deadline: January 31, 2019.
- Best of luck! Note, due to the large volume of applicants, we are only able to respond to shortlisted candidates.