Good Food For Good is an organic food company with two distinct goals, connected by the single belief that all people in the world deserve access to nutritious food. As a Social Enterprise and Certified B Corporation, we create products that make it easy to eat healthy at home, while supporting a greater mission to provide food to communities in need. Every sale from Good Food For Good’s line of flavourful sauces, condiments and healing turmeric tea blends, helps to subsidize meals for people who live in food insecurity. Our vegan products are free from allergens, refined sugar and preservatives, enabling local consumers to feed their families healthy, ethical and delicious food, while empowering families across the globe to do the same.
- Work Area: Sales & Marketing
- Employment Type: Paid Summer Internship
- Career Status: Entry-level
- Expected Travel: 0 – 20%
The Sales and Marketing Intern will work under the Business Development Manager and/or Brand Manager to plan and execute sales and marketing campaigns. Our growth model calls for growing same store sales and at the same time our retail footprint. You will analyze, strategize and execute ideas to grow. Specifically, you will partner with our existing customers to create programs to drive same store sales growth. Support our internal and external stakeholders to increase Points of Distribution. Create a compelling brand experience at consumer shows. Develop partnerships to build brand awareness and drive sales. Create marketing content. Engage consumers through social media.
- Assist with the same store sales growth strategy and execution
- Help build relationships at store level
- Assist in Broker and Distributor management
- Consumer show planning and execution
- Develop trade marketing plan and budget
- Manage trade promotions
- Build awareness through creative strategic placements
- Grow retail footprint by identifying, nurturing and closing sales leads
- Monthly sales analysis and reporting
- Support Marketing team in content creation and digital marketing (e.g. e-mail marketing, social media management)
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to develop and leverage business relationships
- Comfortable in translating high level objectives into concrete action items
- Thrive in a fast paced and start-up like environment
- Data analysis and presentation
- Microsoft Office Suite or equivalent
- Desire to learn and grow
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
We offer an opportunity to be the change you want to see in the food world. Our products are disruptive to the industrial food system and our unique business model ensures we act in the best interest of all stakeholders, including our customers, employees, partners, society and environment.
HOW TO APPLY
- Send Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Best of luck! Note, due to the large volume of applicants, we are only able to respond to shortlisted candidates.