Social & PR Specialist
We're looking for a creative, and passionate Social Media & PR Specialist to join the Good Food For Good marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for planning, managing, and monitoring Social Media & PR Marketing mandate in order to grow traffic and increase brand awareness to drive sales. You will be building a community that drives change one meal at a time!
WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING?
- Build and implement a social and PR engagement calendar to ensure frequent on-brand content across social platforms right from building hero products to new launches and promotions.
- Responsible for creating and optimising social media posts from concept planning, content creation & execution across platforms.
- Analyse the performance of posts and campaigns to continually optimise content.
- Track metrics and create reports for campaigns/promotions/social media.
- Monitor and listen to our Tribe Community and social consumers-at-large, and report insights with the marketing team. Provide digital insight across the business where required.
- Maintain a tone for voice for Good Food For Good across channels.
- Provide on-brand copy for both owned and paid digital media.
- Monitor developments in the digital landscape to identify opportunities for the brand. Identify areas for growth across all digital channels.
- Alongside the digital and ecommerce team - monitor email & social metrics and report digital performance and ideas for growth to relevant stakeholders.
WHAT SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS DO YOU NEED?
- Minimum of 2 years social media management experience is essential.
- Excellent copywriting skills and strong understanding of ‘tone of voice’.
- Experience with graphic design tools like Adobe Creative Suite, Canva or graphic design tools.
- Proven record of content creation.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and TikTok.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent multitasking skills and good time-management skills.
- Quick learner, easily adapt to changing environment, multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor or Diploma preferably in a relevant field.
- Design/photography skills is considered an asset.
ABOUT GOOD FOOD FOR GOOD
Good Food For Good is an organic food company, social enterprise and certified B Corporation on a mission to make it easy for everyone to eat healthy at home and at the same time help someone in need. Every sale from Good Food For Good’s line of flavourful sauces and condiments helps feed a person in need.
Our organic, Whole30 Approved, keto, paleo, and vegan diet friendly foods are free from allergens, refined sugar and preservatives, enabling people to feed their families healthy, ethical, and delicious food while empowering families across the globe to do the same.
If you are interested, apply here email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.
Last date to apply: September 30, 2020