Who we are :
Good Food For Good is a fast growing Canadian food start-up making a positive difference in lives of health focused people across North America. Founded by Richa Gupta, a mission driven marketing executive with experience building brands at tier 1 CPG. Good Food For Good was created to solve the gap that Richa saw in the market, she wanted to make a difference in two of the world’s biggest food related issues – abundance of bad food leading to 1 in 5 deaths and lack of food that results in 1 in 9 people going to bed hungry. With our unique Buy One Feed One model we have donated over ½ a million meals to help people in need and made a positive difference in millions of meals with our food.
Our award-winning portfolio includes Ketchups, BBQ sauces, and a range of home-made style vegan Cooking Sauces inspired by Indian and Mexican cuisine. All our sauces are USDA-certified organic, sweetened only with dates with no added sugar. Our sauces are non-GMO, free of gluten, refined sugars, soy, dairy or any kind of preservatives. All our products are available in the U.S. and Canada across various retailers including Whole Foods, Walmart, Costco, Sobeys, Safeway, Loblaws and on Amazon.com and Thrive Market. Brand is growing fast across North America and we are looking for team members to help us make a difference.
Who we are looking for:
We are hiring a Brand Specialist to help engage with health and wellness community and assist Brand Manager in executing the brand plans.
- Build and establish relationships with a rolodex of relevant influencers, nutritionists, registered dietitians and Athletes.
- Build monthly KPI report for Brand Manager that highlights engagement, reach and costs
- Respond to all inbound and outbound influencer inquiries to build a health and wellness community Be active on social media and ensure that our entire community has a kickass experience
- Create Facebook groups that give community a place to interact
- Assist Brand Manager in executing brand plans
- Assist in creating and distributing content
- Assist in making updates on Shopify website
- Assist in creating email marketing campaigns through Omnisend.
- Self-starter with a high sense of urgency and entrepreneurial spirit. Experience working in a start-up environment an asset.
- Strong problem solving and sound business judgment; ability to anticipate issues and resolve challenges quickly and effectively with cross-functional team members
- Demonstrated ability to develop and cultivate relationships
- Strong project management skills to stay on time and on budget while navigating complexity and ambiguity
- Familiarity with key social media marketing tools, email marketing (Omnisend), Canva and Shopify backend.
- Passionate about food and health
Rewards & Recognition:
- Be part of an exciting hyper-growth emerging brand
- Make a difference in lives through good food – “food is thy medicine”
To apply email Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com