Main Course/ Vegan/ Whole30
Serves 4 | Cooks In 30 Min
Easy coconut creamy curry with our two favourite vegetables: Sweet Potato and Kale. Sweet potato is a great source for complex carbs and is loaded with antioxidant called beta-carotene. Kale is the queen of greens loaded with nutrients.
- 1 Jar Good Food For Good Coconut Curry Sauce
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups sweet potato cubed
- 2 cups kale chopped
- 1 table spoon coconut oil
Good Food For Good Coconut Curry sauce is made with all organic ingredients. Now you can enjoy the flavor you crave without the bad stuff.
- In a heavy bottom skillet add coconut oil and sauté sweet potato, once they start to get caramelised add Kale and cook till it is wilted.
- Add the coconut curry and water and let it cook till it has reached desired consistency.
- Garnish with Cilantro.
Leave it more saucy and enjoy with rice of your choice. Enjoy the leftovers in a wrap.