This delicious plant-forward meal will make a great addition to your healthy recipes. Low carb with noodles and the option to choose plant-based or regular meatballs. You can definitely replace zoodles with noodles of your choice. Whole30, Plant based and Low-carb, you can enjoy it whichever way you like.
- Zoodles - Spiralized zucchini noodles ( store bought or homemade)
- 1 Jar Good Food For Good Classic Bolognese sauce
- Meatballs – Recipe here for Best Vegan Meatballs by Minimalist Baker or Whole30/Paleo Meatballs by Paleorunning moma or Store bought meatballs
- Prepare the meatballs as per the package
- Add the sauce to the pan and bring it to simmer
- Serve on top of zoodles and enjoy.
Why use Good Food For Good Classic Bolognese? Its loaded with benefits of pumpkin seeds, Pumpkin seeds are a nutrition powerhouse and we nearly don’t get enough of this superfood. They are rich in Zinc, protein, fiber and fatty acids.
+ 100% Organic
+ 4-5g of plant based protein per serving same as meat based sauces
+ 0 Cholesterol
+ No Added Sugar
+ Made in Canada
+ Registered B Corp with a Buy One Feed One mission