Main Course/ Vegan/ Whole30
Serves 4 | Cooks In 15 Min
A homemade style coconut curry recipe, loaded with flavor instead of sugar, additives and dairy. Paleo, vegan and free from sugar or gluten.
- 1 jar of Good Food For Food Coconut Curry Sauce
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 1 table spoon black pepper corn
- 1 table spoon coconut oil
- ¼ cup chopped pineapple
- 1/8 cup chopped banana peppers or red peppers
- 2 table spoon chopped cilantro
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan and sauté the vegetables.
- Add the whole jar of Good Food For Good Coconut Curry Sauce.
- Simmer for a 5-6 minutes till sauce has reached the desired consistency.
Good Food For Good Coconut Curry Sauce is made with all-natural ingredients and has only 25 calories/2g of net carbs per ¼ cup serving. It hails from southern part of India with delicious notes of coconut, mustard and black pepper. We use superfood coconut cream to add the creaminess.
- You can add chicken or tofu along with vegetables to add some protein to the curry. Cut down vegetables to half and add 1 and a 1/2 cup cubed chicken breast or tofu.
- Coconut curry tends to get very thick in the fridge so run it under warm water for a few minutes to get the sauce out of the jar.
- Vegan Coconut Curry: Add tofu or cooked chickpeas for extra protein and serve this delicious curry with a good vegan naan or a serving of basmati rice.
- Paleo Coconut Curry: Recipe above is perfect for Paleo diet, use cauliflower rice to devour this easy Paleo curry.
- Whole30 Coconut Curry: Follow the recipe above, use cauliflower rice to devour this ultimate Whole30 curry.