Serves 4 | Cooks In 20 Min
Who doesn’t love sweet potato fries? We have made them healthy by baking them in the oven and serving them with delicious organic no sugar ketchup.
Traditional ketchups have over 4g of sugar per tablespoon which is more sugar than 1 Chips Ahoy Cookie. Good Food For Good's Organic Ketchup is sweetened only with dates and has only 1g of natural sugar per tablespoon.
- Good Food For Good Organic No Sugar Ketchup
- 3 sweet potatoes (scrubbed clean and dried), slice them into thin matchsticks
- 1 tea spoon powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl coat sweet potato matchsticks with oil, salt and garlic powder.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Spray some oil to avoid sticking.
- Arrange well coated potatoes on the tray in a single layer, keeping some distance. Avoid them touching each other for crisper fries.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, turning them mid-way.
- Enjoy with a generous serving of Good Food For Good No Sugar Ketchup.
You can follow exactly the same steps for potato fries.