Snack/ Whole30/ Vegan
Serves 2 | Cooks in 15 minutes
This delicious BBQ Veggie Bowl is delicious, colourful and very filling. A simple to make Whole30 Approved dish topped with our no sugar added vegan BBQ sauce.
- 1/8 cup tahini
- 1 squeezed lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Portobello mushroom
- Cauliflower florets
- Broccoli florets
- Sweet potato
- 1/4 cup pico de gallo
- Good Food for Good Sweet & Spicy BBQ Sauce
- Mix 1/8 cup tahini with 1 squeezed lemon and 1/4 teaspoon salt to make a lemon tahini sauce.
- Baste portobello mushroom wtih Good Food for Good Sweet and Spicy BBQ Sauce while on the grill. When cooked, slice it into 1cm thin strips.
- To assemble the bowl, add greens and a handful of cherry tomatoes on one side.
- Add sliced grilled mushroom, grilled cauliflower florets, broccoli florets and grilled sweet potato.
- Add 1/4 cup pico de gallo.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of Good Food for Good BBQ Sauce and 1 tablespoon of Tahini lemon dressing.
Our BBQ Sauce is made with all-organic ingredients and has only 15 calories/2g of net carbs per ¼ cup serving.