Serves 4-6 | Cooks in 40 mins
- 1 Jar of Good Food For Good Butter Chicken Sauce
- 1-2 Tsp Avocado Oil for Cooking
- 1 Pack Extra Firm Tofu (Pressed and Cubed)
- 1 Head of Cauliflower (Grated)
- 2 Handfuls of Spinach
Heat an oven-safe skillet on medium. Once hot, add 1 tsp of oil + the tofu and cook for 5 minutes.
- Transfer skillet to an oven at 375 DF and bake for 15.
- Remove skillet from the oven back to the stove and add Good Food For Good Butter Chicken sauce and spinach. Cover with the lid and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Take another pan and add 1 tsp of oil and heat over medium heat. Add the grated cauliflower and stir for 8 minutes. Remove from heat and toss in a bowl to enjoy.