Serves 4-6 | Cooks in 40 mins
- 1 Jar of Good Food For Good Butter Chicken Sauce
- 1 Whole Cauliflower Chopped
- Coriander (Optional)
- Green Chilies (Optional)
- 1/2 tsp Chili powder (Optional)
- Chop or break cauliflower into florets .
- Steam cauliflower for 10 mins or until it is fork tender.
- In a pot, add steamed cauliflower, 1 whole jar of butter chicken sauce, 1/2 jar of water, and chili powder.
- Cook on medium-low for 6-7 mins.
- Serve and top it with green chilies and coriander.
- Enjoy! Eat with roti or rice.