Serves 4-6 | Cooks in 40 mins | Vegan
- 1 Cup Sweet Potato (Chopped)
- 1 Cup Cauliflower (Chopped)
- 1 Cup Black Beans
- 1 Tbsp of Avocado Oil
- ½ Cup Good Food For Good Mild Taco Sauce
- 1 Packet of Tortillas
- Toppings: Cilantro + Guacamole
- Heat up avocado oil over medium heat in a very large skillet. Once hot add the sweet potato and cauliflower.
- Sauté until the veggies are soft, stirring occasionally.
- Pour in ½ Cup of Good Food For Good Mild Taco Sauce, mix, and then over with a lid and let it simmer on low heat for 1 minute.
- Add in black beans and mix again.
- Remove from heat and assemble your tacos by spooning the veggie mix into the center of a tortilla, followed by guacamole and cilantro.